This has been a pretty eventful week for us at GersteinART. Here is a round up of this week's highlights - July 7th 2012.
1. World famous publishing house - SKIRA releases a large scale book (280 pages) about David Gerstein's work. The book entitled Past and Present is now available on Amazon and would soon be available here on GersteinART. Gerstein said about the book:
"I am very pleased that SKIRA has chosen to make this book, as it is one of my favorite art publishers and I am thrilled to have this book out".
2. The new revisited edition of "Poppies Vase" is now shipping on GersteinART. Check out the new colors and get yours here.
3. A large-scale sculpture has been placed outside Gerstein Gallery in Tel Aviv, and is a part of the wonderful exhibition "The Passion for Shoes" that is currently on at Gerstein Gallery.
4. Speaking of "The passion for shoes", here is a little video of images from the opening of that exhibition -
5. A cool new Summer banner is now up on our homepage. Head over to GersteinARTand check it out.Here's an image of the banner:
Have a great weekend!